Can I find my missionary on this website?
For the sake of the security of FIM missionaries, we do not list our personnel by name or identify their exact locations. The information on this page is designed to give you a sense of what FIM missionaries are doing around the world without compromising their safety.
Where do FIM missionaries serve?
FIM USA missionaries and those associated with our Canadian partner, FIM of Canada, serve in the following places or are preparing to serve there. Of the 26 countries where FIM missionaries work, Mexico is our largest field with seventeen. This list is not restrictive. As the Lord brings us new missionaries, we will gladly add other countries.
- Africa: Ghana, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo, Uganda
- Asia and the Pacific: Australia, Fiji, Japan, Nepal, New Zealand, Thailand
- Europe: France, Germany, Greece, Poland, Sweden
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Haiti, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
- US & Canada (with home office)
What do FIM missionaries do?
Because FIM attracts missionaries with a strong sense of call and a clear vision for what God wants them to do, FIM ministries vary widely. However a large percentage of FIM missionaries are engaged in church planting and discipleship at one level or another. A summary of FIM ministries includes:
- Church Planting
- Discipleship and Leadership Development
- Theological Education
- Ministry to the Deaf
- Community Development
- International Student Ministry
- New Age and the Cults
- Refugee Ministry
- Bible Study Material Translation & Publication
- Youth Ministry
- Women’s Ministry
Administrative Assistant for Missionary Personnel
Working in the Personnel Department, Dean edits the FIM Connection, maintains contact with MKs, retirees, and singles in the FIM family and assists with personnel records and reporting.