Thank you for your financial support for the ministries of FIM!
We’re glad to be able to provide you with a variety of choices for giving. Please feel free to call and discuss the options with us if you have any questions. Our phone number is (610) 435-9099. Please note that FIM cannot accept donations over the phone.
Fellowship International Mission is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, non-profit religious organization. Unless otherwise indicated, no goods or services are provided by FIM in consideration of gifts. Contributions are made with the understanding that FIM has complete administration and control over the use of donated funds in the carrying out of its tax-exempt purposes. As far as possible, the expressed preference of any donor will be respected and carried out. Thank you for your faithful partnership with FIM.
Please select your preferred method of giving:
Credit or debit card donations can be processed online in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, and Pounds Sterling securely through PayPal, and are acknowledged with a receipt sent to the mailing address you provide. Please note: mailing address is required in order to receive a receipt. You do not need a PayPal account to make a donation. PayPal accepts all major credit and debit cards. Personal information will be kept secure and will not be shared with any third party.
About Credit Card Giving
Please note the following regarding online donations by credit/debit card:
- All donations given through a credit/debit card will result in the ministry or project account incurring a 3% PayPal processing charge. Be assured that your online donation is fully deductible when given for ministry purposes.
- After your donation is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email from PayPal, as well as an official receipt from FIM.
- If you experience any processing problems when giving online, call PayPal Customer Service directly at 1-888-221-1161, as they will not discuss your transaction with us due to privacy issues.
To register for monthly EFT giving, submit the Direct Giving form below. This form authorizes FIM to make regular withdrawals from your bank account on the 10th of each month. Simply print, complete, and either mail the form to Fellowship International Mission, 555 South 24th St., Allentown, PA 18104-6666, or fax it to our office at 610-435-2641. Any changes in the future require you to send in a new form with the updated information.
Download: Direct Giving form
Many banks provide an online bill paying service that will automatically send a check to handle disbursements. Ask your bank if this option is available to you. Some people prefer this option over Electronic Funds Transfer because of the flexibility it provides with donation amounts, preferences, and dates donations are deducted from bank accounts.
- Have the check made payable to FIM.
- See that it is mailed to 555 South 24th Street, Allentown, PA 18104.
- Indicate the specific missionary ministry or work project that is the intended preference.
You may give with preference for a specific missionary or work project. Simply make your check payable to FIM and send it with a separate note indicating your giving preference to:
Fellowship International Mission
555 South 24th Street
Allentown, PA 18104-6666.